Technology, I believe is now a major pillar in the success of every profit-making business.

Here’s why?

To Scale every Business and make it profitable, you require:

  1. Good Word of Mouth, Which comes By good User Experience of using your Product. This can be done through technology…Whether it be by designing a good website for your services/Products or by improving the User Experience of your App through UI/UX Design.
  2. Efficiency, By efficiency here I mean the productivity of your Production Process. Which can be attained through Automation. Every Business has to undergo automation to scale its Business. Whether it be a Software-based company, by automatically generating OTPs for its users. Or Whether it be a dairy-based company that has to automate its Packing Processes.

So I hope you're convinced on why Tech is now a Major Pillar of every Profit-Making Business and I hope you've gained some insights.

Feedback

Help!! Guys this is my first time experimenting with a short format of writing. I would like to request you to give your opinions on whether I should continue with this format in the comments section. Thanks!!